Healthy Body Tips!
Do you ever feel like you don’t know where to start with the whole wellness avenue? You have a pretty good idea but feels overwhelming? I did to when I first started on this path over 5 years ago. Remember guys I ate my feelings that first year of recovery. Once I got that foundation down, I then proceeded to move forward with my overall health, fitness and nutrition. Here is a list I put together for you to help narrow it down. Don’t feel like you have to do all in one day, take it a day at a time. All these tips will also help you feel mentally better!
Here are 31 things you can do right now to make your life healthier..
1) Sleep 8 hours a night
2) Drink a shot of apple cider vinegar each day
3) Take 10 deep breaths in and out
4) Cut out soda, juice, sugar-sweetened drinks, diet soda
5) Stop eating at 7-8ishpm
6) Eat veggies for breakfast(spinach is great in an omelet)
7) Do 3 planks and hold them as long as possible
8. Increase your omega 3 fatty acids (fish oil, flax seed oil)
9) Drink lots of water
10) Stand up and walk around every 30-45 minutes
11) Stay away from people who bring you down
12) Surround yourself with people who make you happy
13) Drink peppermint, chamomile or lemon balm tea after dinner
14) Avoid words like “I can’t” “I don’t like” and “This sucks”
15) Do at least 3 high intensity intervals a day
16) Avoid caffeine after 10am
17) Curb holiday treats indulgences to once a week
18) Take a chance and try something you’ve never done before
19) Workout SMARTER, not LONGER
20) Don’t feel guilty about doing something nice for yourself
21) Remind yourself daily that NOTHING tastes as good as healthy feels
22) Eat when you’re hungry and not when you’re bored
23) Move your body in all directions, not just in a straight line
24) Increase healthy fats, like avocado, butter, eggs, nuts, seeds and coconut
25) Read the ingredients on the label
26) Call an old friend to say hello
27) Give someone a compliment today
28) Let go of mistakes and learn from them; they happen to us all
29) Eat slowly and in a relaxed environment
30) Do not compare your life to someone else’s highlight reel
31) Make a daily list of what you want to accomplish, then do it.
Hope this helps you out if you have been needing some guidance in this area. I don’t do them all in one day but for sure practice them in my overall wellness.